Contact the Property Tax Division
Property Tax Division Phone, Fax, and Email Contacts
Important: Most taxpayer issues are handled by your local county appraiser or assessor. Please visit this page to contact your county officials.
- Main Telephone Number: 801-297-3600
- Main Fax Number: 801-297-3699
- Email: email@example.com
GenTax and County Books Questions
- Russ Cazier, firstname.lastname@example.org 801-297-3625
- Roger Barth, email@example.com (801) 297-3610
- Lucas Hendrickson, firstname.lastname@example.org 801-297-3609
- Email – email@example.com
- Natural Resources – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Utilities – email@example.com
To request a meeting with someone from the Property Tax Division, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your contact information and someone from the division will respond within two days.
If you need an accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act, you may email email@example.com, or call 801-297-3811, or call our Telecommunication Device for the Deaf (TDD) at 801-297-2020. Please allow three working days for a response.
County Contact Information
To find contact information for your county, see this List of County Websites in Utah.